concept-to-shelf product development.
We work closely with food companies to play a critical, behind-the-scenes role in preparing culinary concepts and small-batch recipes for large-scale manufacturing and distribution.
We are product development and regulatory specialists who operate as an extension of your team to strategically guide you through the commercialization process and successfully bring your product from concept to market.
We partner with our clients at every step along the innovation journey and provide value with:
- Culinary R&D and concept development, including management of plant trials and prototyping
- Nutrition strategy development, including ingredients procurement
- The regulatory affairs and label development and review process
- Identification and management of qualified co-packing and packaging partners
- Sales training to ensure your product is handled properly and delivers the optimal eating experience
- Design services, including branding and packaging design
Our team’s expertise in food-science and regulatory affairs, culinary arts, operational engineering, manufacturing design, and marketing helps you effectively navigate the commercialization process and ensure your product is market-ready.